MIPIM Architectural Review Future Project Awards
Now in their 14th year, the MIPIM Architectural Review Future Project Awards are the only awards exclusively for future projects. They celebrate excellence in unbuilt or incomplete projects spanning across twelve categories. The awards take place at MIPIM, the international property market, which attracts over 20,000 delegates to Cannes.
With a strong focus on creativity, these awards are a chance to showcase projects that are examples of fine architecture, but have also responded to the client’s development brief, and considered the way in which they will impact and contribute to the community around them. With architectural awards and recognition commonly focusing on current projects and designs, the MIPIM Architectural Review Future Project Awards provide a unique and exciting perspective.
Why are the MIPIM AR Future Project Awards the one to enter?
- They are the only awards focused uniquely on future projects
- All winners receive one free pass to MIPIM
- All winners and highly commended are exhibited at MIPIM
- All entries are published in the official MIPIM Architectural Review Future Project catalogue, which is distributed to all MIPIM delegates
- All winning projects will be displayed on the MIPIM Architectural Review Future Projects website
- Winners are honoured at a prestigious prize giving ceremony during MIPIM, taking place on 11 March 2015
- Entries are assessed by a renowned international jury
- Give your concept or project invaluable impetus on its trajectory to completion
- Gain global recognition
Plus new for 2015 - a streamlined entry process that includes all board printing
Before entering please read the entry criteria here
Follow this link to submit an entry.
Entries will be assessed by a distinguished international jury chaired by Paul Finch, Editorial Director of AR. Full details of the jury will be announced soon.
The entry deadline is 12 December 2014.
Need help with your entry? Contact Francesca Verdusco on +44 (0)20 3033 2660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.